Diamond Drag Engraver
Southwestern Industries - Diamond Drag Engraver for any Vertical Machining Center Spring loaded diamond tip will engrave on uneven surfaces w/a tip travel up to 0.35". *Made in the USA
- Spring loaded diamond tip will engrave on uneven surfaces w/a tip travel up to 0.35".
- Precision ground body 0.4995-0.5000 dia can be used in end mill holders and collets.
- Corrosion resistant 17-4SS R 35C body and 300SS diamond shank.
- Easily engrave on soft materials to full hard tools steels at feed rates of 100 ipm.
- Adjustable tip preload force. Includes 2 springs for differing materials. Engineered and Made in USA!
Spring loaded diamond drag engraver can engrave on uneven/unparallel surfaces as the tip will always stay in contact with the part. Engrave plastics, glass, metals and stone (other than diamond). We have engraved hardened steel at 100 ipm! No more broken cutting engravers or faded characters due to uneven or unparallel surfaces. Cutting engravers cannot compete! Typically used with spindle off but can be used at low rpm with excellent results due to low total indicator runout. Proudly made in the USA.